Third party event organizers create and manage the events on Eventbrite. They are responsible for setting a refund policy and issuing refunds. If you want a refund for your tickets, send a request to the organizer of the event.
Request a refund directly from your Eventbrite account
Eventbrite automatically creates an account with the email address you used to purchase a ticket. If refund requests are allowed, you’ll see the option to request one in your account:
- Log in to Eventbrite.
- Go to "Tickets" in your account. Select the ticket you want a refund for.
- Click "Request a refund".
- Enter your details and submit your request.
Click “Contact the Organizer” if you don’t see the option to request a refund or you have a question about the status of your refund request.
You purchased tickets for an event that was cancelled
Make sure you meet all the requirements below:
- You already contacted the organizer and they have either not responded or denied your request
- The event was cancelled within the last 45 days (not postponed or rescheduled)
- The organizer used Eventbrite Payment Processing to process your payment
If you meet the requirements, ask for a refund through this refund request form.